Posted by Mallory RB Ledford on
1. Full Name
Sarah Ann Ledford
2. Birth Date
3. What do you want to be when you grow up?
An attorney affiliated with a pro-equality organization.
4. College(s) of choice?
University of Louisville
5. Major/area(s) of study?
Law, Political Science, LGBT Studies, and Psychology.
6. What achievement are you most proud of?
Being an active member of the Kentucky Student YMCA.
7. What is the best advice your parents ever gave you?
Their teachings of general modesty and mannerism.
8. Favorite memory of high school?
Gathering a group of people with common views to give a voice for equality by making tee shirts.
9. Favorite quote?
“People seldom do what they believe, they do what it is convenient, then repent” –Bob Dylan
10. What are you looking forward to most?
Entering adulthood, not for the legalization of me being able to purchase new items, but for the true obtainment of my freedoms such as speech and assembly. I am utterly excited for the day I take a true stand, and by true I mean with world altering results.